Many HOA Project Managers research months before finding a reliable, efficient, and experienced construction and painting company to hire within their budget. Trying to find the most affordable, yet the most experienced contractors to hire to fix up or do maintenance on the association may take a Project Manager sometimes months to find. Meanwhile, the work that needs to be done is being put off and getting worse.
It’s not uncommon for our company, Signature Painting & Construction, Inc, to go out for a consultation and see that the building has deteriorated due to neglect. Some Homeowner Associations wait as long as 10 years to get their properties repainted then find out that there are years of backed up damage needing immediate attention, which now will end up costing the HOA much more than expected.
Signature Painting & Construction, Inc recommends maintenance and inspections to be done on properties each year. Any cosmetic changes can be left 2-4 years or so, untouched, or with minor touchups. Make sure you leave room in your budget for any unexpected issues that may arise if it has been years since the last check up.
Signature Painting & Construction has worked on over 800 HOA-like properties located in the Bay Area since 2002 and we have noticed more than a handful of deteriorating surfaces throughout apartment communities. We found roof leaks, molded wood, and a ton of cosmetic changes that needed to be done, like repainting all of the hallways and units, as soon as possible, otherwise, the entire building only had a few months left before not being able to pass proper inspection. Many units still had lead paint, that told us that there was little to no upkeeping done for years.
Signature Painting & Construction, Inc ensures the best quality performance in overall experience and work completed. We know you will be satisfied.
Why hire us?
We do quality work.
- You will receive a detailed, comprehensive bid outlining all job and product specifications.
- We take time to ensure that each surface is properly cleaned, sanded, caulked, and primed prior to painting.
- We use top-quality paint and materials in ensure a quality job that will last.
- We provide an industry leading warranty.
- We provide color samples and color consulting to make sure customers are happy with the results.
- We will provide extensive tenant/resident notification.
- There will be a English speaking foreman on-site at all times.
- All property managers as well as tenants/residents will be provided with direct phone numbers to the foreman should they have any questions or concerns.
We make it easy.
- We organize jobs to minimize the time each unit is affected.
- We keep all sites neat and organized while we work, and clean up daily.
- We go out of our way to protect personal property and landscaping.
- We let tenants and residents choose the most convenient days to paint their doors.
- We never leave a job site until the job is finished and our customer is satisfied.
We are qualified.
- Bondable in the Amount of $12,500
- Amount of Liability Insurance….$2,000,000.
- Amount of Workers Compensation Insurance…$1,000,000.
- Over 800 properties painted since 2002.
Signature Paint & Construction, Inc specializes in larger communities such as HOA’s, apartments associations, condominiums, townhome communities, multifamily units.
For more information on how you can save 10% before March 1st, 2013 and to set up a consultation, contact Signature Painting & Construction, Inc TODAY!